Friday 25 January 2013

The work bench was just where I left it!

The work bench really was just where I left it!


This week, I'm happy to say, I persuaded myself  back to my work bench.

I found tools, silver, and inspiration, helped along by having a bit of a plan - the focus has been hearts and I've tried to stay with this, and not get distracted by half-finished other projects that I come across as I look through those little plastic bags that most of my silver is kept in...

And I even reached the stage where I could list something on Folksy - quite a result when inspiration and motivation, and all that jazz, are low.


Silver and pearl and heart necklace


So take heart (sorry, bad pun) if you're feeling post-new-year-lag creeping on and on. It will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment here - I always love to read them and I do my best to reply to them all, either here or by email.